|
|
|
Monday, April 11, 2005 Yep, I don't know where I summoned my determination to get my lazy (celulite infested) ass off the couch and went jogging around my estate. It was a good 20 minutes non-stop jog. Hey, be kind ok, it's been ages since I did any form of exercise.Guess I've been falling sick too often. My Doc told me (3mths ago) to start brisk walking...he said a youngster like me should not be falling sick more than 2-3 times a yr. Not like it's the threshold or what...but I've been sick like once every 3 mth...and each time I fell ill, it took a longer time to get well again...and it usually came with 2 days MC each time...doesn't look too good on the record. And I was even feigning sick!! I used to blame my old work place for the bad ventilation....guess what, my current work place is even worse! Not only the entire department of 10 staff have to share 2 air-con vent, we even have a super workaholic colleague who insist on coming to work when he's sick. Well, a bug's gotta do what a bug's gotta do, pro-create! Soon, one after another fell ill. So, I hope I can continue this and jog my way to a healthier lifestyle. Not to mention that I would soon be able to fit into my "slim clothes" and feel more energetic again.
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |